Our #MondayMinute this week is a fire ready reminder. Nothing is sweeter than a nice fall night, sitting next to the fireplace. Before you go lighting that fire, make sure to inspect and clean your fireplace. Creosote (soot) build-up is common in wood burning fireplaces and is very dangerous if not cleaned properly. Speaking of fires, make sure to put new batteries in your Smoke and Carbon Monoxide detectors, as well as fresh filters for your furnace. These small steps can help in a big way.

Spartan Emergency Water Removal - Water, Mold, Fire, Smoke, & Bio-Hazard Damage Restoration